Maps
[7.4] The best 7.4 real map

RL MAP 7.4

The map contain all cities and rookgard, cormaya and not contain ice islands , senja etc.I've got also senja map as other single map so if you will be interested

I can upload it too and you will have to import to main map.There is also set action ids and unique ids on map as I got full server with data folder working and own made distro Otserv SVN 0.6.3 much more stable than Avesta.

Around 90 real npcs, (incl.real talk not full, real look etc,), real quests , real runes formula , server has options like parcel trap etc , can be hosted with exp stage).

Download Rl Map

RL MAP 7.4 ========== The map contain all cities and rookgard, cormaya and not contain ice islands , senja etc.I've got also senja map as other single map so if you will be interested I can upload it too and you will have to import to main map.There is also set action ids and unique ids on map as I got full server with data folder working and own made distro Otserv SVN 0.6.3 much more stable than Avesta. Around 90 real npcs, (incl.real talk not full, real look etc,), real quests , real runes formula , server has options like parcel trap etc , can be hosted with exp stage). [Download Rl Map ](https://mega.nz/#!bpd2gKaB!7Gdh85p-7Zp0lP13zNmgJN1MOsWE8X1PTgD9NqKXe_U)
live preview
enter atleast 20 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft