Programs
Crypters Pack, Hide viruses and keyloggers

There's about 70 crypters

I hope you enjoy! There's no virus scan so remember to sandboxie them if you're going to use them!

What is FUD Crypter and how to use it to Bypass antivirus detection for RATs and viruses

I have already written about Keyloggers in my previous articles, like Azure AIO Keylogger, Star Tools, Ref Stealer and many other keyloggers previously to hack e-mail account passwords. I have mentioned about antiviruses detecting keyloggers as hacking softwares (viruses) and hence, hacker has to use Crypters to avoid antivirus detection for keyloggers. Here i'll tell you something more about Crypters - hacking software for bypassing antivirus detections.

What is Crypter?

As said above, Crypter is free software used to hide our viruses, keyloggers or any RAT tool from antiviruses so that they are not detected and deleted by antiviruses. Thus, a crypter is a program that allow users to crypt the source code of their program. Generally, antivirus work by splitting source code of application and then search for certain string within source code. If antivirus detects any certain malicious strings, it either stops scan or deletes the file as virus from system.

What does Crypter do?

Crypter simply assigns hidden values to each individual code within source code. Thus, the source code becomes hidden. Hence, our sent crypted trojan and virus bypass antivirus detection and our purpose of hacking them is fulfilled without any AV hindrance. Not only does this crypter hide source code, it will unpack the encryption once the program is executed.

Download Crypters Pack

There's about 70 crypters ================== I hope you enjoy! There's no virus scan so remember to sandboxie them if you're going to use them! ### What is FUD Crypter and how to use it to Bypass antivirus detection for RATs and viruses I have already written about Keyloggers in my previous articles, like Azure AIO Keylogger, Star Tools, Ref Stealer and many other keyloggers previously to hack e-mail account passwords. I have mentioned about antiviruses detecting keyloggers as hacking softwares (viruses) and hence, hacker has to use Crypters to avoid antivirus detection for keyloggers. Here i'll tell you something more about Crypters - hacking software for bypassing antivirus detections. What is Crypter? ---------------- As said above, Crypter is free software used to hide our viruses, keyloggers or any RAT tool from antiviruses so that they are not detected and deleted by antiviruses. Thus, a crypter is a program that allow users to crypt the source code of their program. Generally, antivirus work by splitting source code of application and then search for certain string within source code. If antivirus detects any certain malicious strings, it either stops scan or deletes the file as virus from system. What does Crypter do? --------------------- Crypter simply assigns hidden values to each individual code within source code. Thus, the source code becomes hidden. Hence, our sent crypted trojan and virus bypass antivirus detection and our purpose of hacking them is fulfilled without any AV hindrance. Not only does this crypter hide source code, it will unpack the encryption once the program is executed. [Download Crypters Pack](http://www.mediafire.com/?po6rllp96561xrr)
live preview
enter atleast 20 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft